How to complete the CUSTOMS FORM 3299
1. Your full name (Include full middle name).
2. Your date of birth
3. Your date of arrival into the USA.
4. Your complete address in the USA.
5. The Seaport or Airport that you arrived in the USA.
6. Name of the ship or airline you arrived on.
7. First name of other family members & relationship who arrived with you.
8. A-F LEAVE BLANK – WE WILL COMPLETE THIS PORTIONPART II
9 A). Name of the country you lived in before arriving in the USA.
B). The number of years, months you lived in that country.
C). “X” The statement applicable to you.
10. “X” The statement applicable to you.
APPLICABLE ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EMPLOYEES OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT OR A MEMBER OF THE U.S. ARMED FORCES.
A. “X” Any applicable item.
B. “X” Any applicable item.
C. “X” Any applicable item M.
D. List all items less than one year old. List what the item is made of; the value, and the country it was made in. In most cases this area will be left blank.
LEAVE BLANK – WE WILL COMPLETE THIS PORTION.
1. “X” Importer (Box B)
2. Sign full name (WE CANNOT CLEAR YOUR SHIPMENT WITHOUT IT)
3. Date form completed by you.
How to complete the SUPPLEMENTAL DECLARATION
- Numbers 1 through 14
Must be completed by you and should be self-explanatory.
- Numbers 15 & 16
Leave Blank (will be filled out by the broker or his agent).
- Number 17 – – Circle “Importer”
- Number 18 – – Your Signature
How to complete the POWER OF ATTORNEY
The Power of Attorney form gives Grace International Relocations your permission to clear your unaccompanied shipment through U.S. Customs on your behalf.To complete the Power of Attorney, mark the box “Individual” in the upper right corner. Print your name in the first blank on the form (full name of person).
Then, skip to the bottom where it reads, “Has caused these presents to be sealed and signed. Signature _____.” Sign this line.
On the next line, print your name and enter the date you completed this form.
Note: It is not necessary to have a witness and form does NOT have to be notarized.
The completed and signed documents along with scanned copies of your passport and visa should be emailed to David@graceinternationalrelocations.com at Grace International Relocations. Without the completed forms and the copies of your passport & visa, we will not be able to arrange customs clearance.